What makes us special?
- Small class sizes - With an average of 18 children per classroom, we are able to focus on each individual child.
- Two teachers per classroom - One native Dutch speaker and one native English speaker.
- Unique Bilingual Curriculum - All subjects are taught in both languages throughout the school day. This helps children develop their communication and comprehension abilities in both Dutch and English.
- Multi Age Classrooms - Children love to learn from other children and this provides great mentoring opportunities for students. This also allows us to teach to ability, so that we can focus on the best education for each child.
- Dutch and International Students - Our school reflects the unique population of Amsterdam.
- Positive Discipline - Being kind and consistent is key to our program. We model firmness by respecting ourselves and the needs of the situation, and kindness by respecting the needs of the child.
- Lunch and Snacks - All lunches and snack are provided every day and already included in the school fee!
- Flexible Vacation – In addition to the four-week summer break and two-week winter break, parents can schedule 40 flexible days of vacation throughout the school year!
- Centrally Located – In August 2019, Winford Bilingual moves to Jan Luijkenstraat 29, just one block from Museumplein! We are incredibly lucky to be moving to the cultural epicenter of our wonderful city
For more information please visit out Winford Bilingual Website.