We have created our own unique curriculum using the Dutch national curriculum and the UK national curriculum, both of which are linked closely with the International Primary Curriculum (IPC). We have two fully qualified teachers (one Dutch and one English) per class. Each teacher speaks their native language to our students, and all subjects are taught in both languages. This well-rounded approach, along with a Dutch and English teacher in each classroom, means that the children are completely immersed in English and Dutch throughout every school day. Our goal is to provide the highest quality dual language education within a global setting, which prepares your child for life beyond the primary classroom.
Our classrooms are designed to encourage all our students to be independent and to move at their own pace as much as possible. In our approach to teaching and learning, we incorporate the Montessori philosophy. In this way we try to encourage a love of learning in each child and a curiosity about the world around them that we hope will last for the rest of their lives.
- 2 fully qualified teachers per class
- an equal percentage of Dutch and English (50/50)
- small class sizes
- mixed aged classrooms
- we teach to each child's ability, so that we can focus on the best education for each child
- healthy morning snacks and warm vegetarian lunches included
- flexible holidays
- continuous admissions
- options to go into Dutch Secondary Schools or International Secondary Schools
Please enter your details so that we can assist you in the best way possible.